MindLinc an Industry Leader in Positioning Customers to Meet ACO Requirements
August 15th, 2012
Durham, NC August 15, 2012 – – Duke University Behavioral Health Informatics, a leading behavioral healthcare Electronic Health Record (EHR) technology provider, announced its software MindLinc is ane industry leader in positioning behavioral health providers meet the requirements of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
“MindLinc is the clear industry leader for outcomes management. We provide hundreds of industry standard assessments, rating scales, and treatment progress and outcome measures,” states Chief Medical and Technology Officer, Ken Gersing, MD. Deo Garlock MindLinc Executive Director adds, “We use our global anonymized data warehouse to provide benchmark data for individual clinicians and organizations to help them improve outcomes. In the ACO era, payment is tied to demonstrating outcomes, managing cost-effective treatment, integrating care and information across the ACO, and achieving efficiencies. MindLinc provides our customers the all the tools to meet these critical ACO requirements.”
MindLinc’s Decision Support Engine provides customers with the ability to guide and enforce clinical, regulatory, and pay-for-performance/payor rules. This powerful tool allows customers to apply rules on any field to:
- Establish and enforce clinical practices and guidelines to monitor outcomes, severity of illness, and treatment progress and provide prompts and alerts to manage care at the most cost-effective treatment level
- Capture necessary data to meet Pay for Performance requirements
- Monitor Suicidal Risk Factors (continuously monitors high risk factors)
- Implement Evidence Based Practices
MindLinc’s Global Data Warehouse and reporting provides customers with the ability to benchmark individual and organization performance. With this information customers can:
- Demonstrate to ACOS their ability to track and manage outcomes to win the ACO contract over less sophisticated behavioral health competitors
- Demonstrate positive effects of behavioral health treatment on client outcomes to improve negotiation position for payments from ACO
- Track performance, identify outliers and take action to improve
MindLinc’s robust functionality seamlessly integrates scheduling, eligibility-authorization, registration, task management, clinical care at all treatment levels, risk and outcome management, communication across all providers, and referral management.
MindLinc supports information exchange in any environment including an ACO. MindLinc’s highly experienced interface specialists use industry-best interface tools to move information across applications in real-time. By design and applying our tools, skilled staff and interface experience we can handle any data exchange desired by MHS. Our interface skill set, tools, and experience covers standard HL7, XML, WSI SOAP and non-standard custom interfaces using, text files, CSV, and PDF data exchanges. Our certified Continuity of Care Document (CCD) interface exchanges HITSP C32 v2.5 CCD documents. MindLinc supports RHIO/HIE, ACO, intra-health system interfaces and information exchanges.
MindLinc-Duke’s ONC-ARRA Meaningful Use Certified Behavioral Health HIPAA-compliant comprehensive, clinician/patient-centric workflow electronic behavioral health care management and decision support system seamlessly integrates scheduling, eligibility-authorization, registration, clinical care at all treatment levels, task management, and billing-claims management to help customers’ improve quality and outcomes of care, productivity, and financial and organizational performance.
- Fully Customer-Configurable to Match User’s Workflow
- Industry-best psychiatric and substance abuse functionality
- Integrates patient and family involvement
- Decision Support Rules Engine
- Global Anonymized Database to Benchmark organization performance, and improve care
- Increase revenues: P4P, ePrescribing, research, grants
- Exchange and integrate information across ACOs, HIEs/RHIOs
- Hosted or Client Server delivery model
- Measurement and Outcomes Tools
For additional information on MindLinc, please visit www.mindlinc.com, or
Contact: A. Deo Garlock, Executive Director, MindLinc Behavioral Health EHR
e-mail: email@example.com Phone: 919-303-9704