MindLinc’s meaningful-use-certified, fully configurable EMR-EPM system seamlessly integrates intake, clinical care, task management, and billing-claims management to help customers’ improve quality and outcomes of care, productivity, financial performance, and achieve regulatory compliance. We are the industry leaders in behavioral functionality and decision support.
Delivery Models: We provide SaaS-Hosted, client-server delivery models, and Hybrid Hosted
MindLinc’s fully configurable, best-in-industry assessments and accessibility to information from previous calls and treatment provide your clinical team the tools and information to properly and rapidly evaluate, effectively triage and treat patients, and manage risk .
Assessments & Evaluations
Your clinical team needs the tools to properly assess and evaluate your clients. Without a correct assessment, it is hard to effectively treat patients, improve client outcomes and manage risk. MindLinc’s best-in-industry comprehensive assessments and evaluations seamlessly integrated into the clinicians’ assessment, treatment planning, and progress note documentation processes. Drawing from the behavioral health experts at Duke University and other institutions as well as our customers, MindLinc offers nationally recognized, industry standard assessment and evaluation instruments including over 200 clnician and client rated scales.
MindLinc ‘s Treatment Planner integrates patient-specific and discipline-specific problems and interventions into multidisciplinary treatment plan and into progress note processes.
All content comes with the system – fully loaded searchable knowledge table-library of goals, objectives, and interventions. Users may build their own templates using our Treatment Plan Builder. Clinicians can incorporate patient strengths, crisis intervention plans and discharge criteria into treatment plan and use treatment templates to rapidly develop comprehensive, regulatory-compliant person-centered treatment plans. MindLinc integrates the treatment plan and progress note processes and provides the ability to measure progress toward achieving goals, objectives and discharge criteria using the embedded treatment progress outcomes tracker. MindLinc provides the ability to set due dates, prompts, alerts and reports according to customer and regulatory requirements.
MindLinc’s Order Entry provides an efficient and accurate way to manage and communicate orders across the multidisciplinary treatment team. All Orders and Order Sets are fully and easily configurable.
MindLinc’s Order Entry Provides tools to enhance patient safety, increase physician and nurse productivity and manage formulary and drug costs. Features include:
• Drug-Drug/Food/Allergy interaction
• Therapeutic Duplication Categorization: explicitly group drugs that, from a clinical perspective, are so similar to one another that the concomitant administration, of multiple agents from the same category, is likely either to cause patient harm or to result in wasteful use of pharmaceutical resources.
• Drug-condition interaction provides information, warnings and severity codes for potential hazards associated with the use of a drug in clinical contexts with the patient’s medical problems.
• ePrescriber – Surescripts Certified
• Side Effects and Adverse Reactions – provides ability to measure and track side effect symptoms over time
• Medication History and Timeline (excellent visual tool for clinicians to view medications over any time period) including tracking of the prescriber, reason for ordering, reason for discontinuing, start and stop dates, tracking if adequate dose and adequate duration
• Medication Reconciliation
• Formulary Management
MindLinc’s Case Manager: fully configurable case management assessments, treatment planning, service coordination and client progress documentation activities.
Inpatient / Residential
MindLinc’s fully configurable and comprehensive inpatient and residential functionality seamlessly integrates multidisciplinary assessments, treatment planning, progress and outcomes documentation and discharge planning to help customers achieve regulatory compliance, justify days to payors, reduce risk, and improve clinical care, outcomes and productivity. Functionality includes regulatory required inpatient-specific assessments (e.g., pain, skin, falls, immunizations), Rounding (allows nursing staff to efficiently document Inputs-Outputs, Vitals and Patient Safety, Behavioral Checks, Restraint and Seclusion, etc.)across all patients on a unit), all types of shift/progress/24-hour notes, group notes,order entry, medication management, restraint and seclusion, discharge summaries/instructions and referral management.
MindLinc ‘s Substance Abuse functionality includes 1) configurable ASAM-based assessment tool which guides clinicians and provides History of Use, Patterns of Use, Past Treatment History, ASAM Dimensions, Severity of Illness Scale and ASAM Levels of Care, 2) 90+ clinician-rated and client/family self-rated substance abuse and dual-diagnosis scales, and 3) all the tools to manage medical and non-medical detoxification.
MindLinc provides Eating Disorder Programs fully configurable and comprehensive functionality for eating disorders and related psychiatric, addiction and medical co-disorders across the full continuum of care (inpatient, residential, PHP, IOP, outpatient, case management). This includes eating disorder specific assessments and scales.
Client and Family Survey System
MindLinc’s Survey System offers 100 client, family and teacher scales to bring in their feedback to the assessment and treatment process and measure client outcomes and satisfaction.
Decision Support and Outcomes
MindLinc’s Decision Support design and functionality supports clinicians and clients in the assessment and treatment processes:
• Best-in-industry Behavioral Health Functionality across all BH services, Levels of Care, Age Populations
• Integrated patient and family involvement
• Outcomes Measurements: tracking tools for measuring outcomes, treatment plan progress, symptoms, side effects, stressors, suicide risk factors, and scale results
• Visuals – trackers, graphs, meds timeline, scales, GAF/CGAS
• Administrative: Supporting clinical coding and documentation, authorization of procedures, and referrals.
• Cost Control: Monitoring medication orders; avoiding duplicate or unnecessary tests
• Decision Support Rules Engine
MindLinc Decision Support Rules Engine
Provides customers with the ability to guide and enforce clinical, regulatory, and pay-for-performance/payor rules. This powerful tool allows customers to apply rules on any field to:
• Establish and enforce internally developed clinical practices and guidelines
• Capture necessary data to meet Pay for Performance requirements
• Ensure collection of all data required for billing
• Collect all Joint Commission required data
• Embed behavioral health specific clinical practice guidelines
• Monitor Suicidal Risk Factors (continuously monitors high risk factors)
• Implement Evidence Based Practices
The Decision Support Engine can prompt and alert clinicians to perform specific activities based on the preferred workflow – as a task at the start of their documentation process, as a prompt during their charting, or as a reminder prior to signing their note. In simple terms the Decision Support Engine can set rules, “if the patient has x condition (or complex conditions of u,v,w and x) then do y.”
Global Anonymized Data Warehouse
MindLinc’s Global Anonymized Data Warehouse aggregates all data and clinical care information from all MindLinc customers into a data warehouse which all customers access and share as a common resource for their own purposes. The data warehouse is the largest longitudinal psychiatric outcomes ware warehouse of behavioral health in the United States and consists of well over 220,000 patients and over 5,500,000 encounters. The number of patients and visits is increasing exponentially because of the strong and successful growth in our customer base. The unified EMR platform shared by all institutions consists of over 500,000 codified clinical data elements and hundreds of standard clinical scales and surveys and behavioral health and medical diagnostic and evaluation tools. This unified data structure, MindLinc’s embedded web-like based eCRF research functionally, and MindLinc’s decision support engine capable of monitoring clinical information and enforcing visit requirements allow our customers to test and implement EBPs. We using this data to develop our Person-Centered Treatment Support Tool .
Dashboard, Reporting and Business Intelligence
MindLinc’s Reporting and Dashboard gives executives, managers, administrative staff and clinicians instant insight into the information they need to help make the right decisions every time.
Interactive, Parameter-driven Reporting
• Allows designers to create one report that satisfies multiple end-user needs
• Empowers end-users by letting them select the parameters for a report
• Allows end users to run and re-run reports with different parameters
• Drag-and-drop graphical designer provides full control of data access, layout, grouping, calculations, charting and formatting for pixel-perfect reports
• Integrated, step-by-step wizard guides report designers through the design process
• Report templates accelerate report creation and provide consistent look-and-feel
• Create and view parameter-driven, user prompted reports
• Localize reports easily to support multi-lingual deployment with a single report file
Ad Hoc Reporting Interface
• Interactive ”drag and drop” web interface for business user self-service report creation
• Wizard-driven authoring supporting report templates, metadata-based query creation, sorting, and filtering
• Single reporting engine for ad hoc and pixel-perfect reports for lowest possible total cost of ownership
• Customized reports for roles and individuals
• Immediate access on their Dashboard
• Includes Patient reports to monitor patient outcomes and progress
MindLinc’s Forms-Document Designer enables customers to create customized forms
• Connect to any database, use any table from it or create a query;
• Add dialogue questions to add and ask for parameters before “running” the form;
• Drag-and-drop graphical designer provides full control of data access, layout, grouping, and formatting
• Integrated, step-by-step wizard guides form designers through the design process